Saturday, July 4, 2026

July 2026: TRUMP PRESIDENCY Trump signs 11 pardons for individuals ‘persecuted’ by Biden Admin: ‘I am setting them all free’

Trump signs 11 pardons for individuals ‘persecuted’ by Biden Admin: ‘I am setting them all free’
"President Trump signed 11 pardons Friday, including one for the convicted former business partner of infamous lobbyist Jack Abramoff, a White House official told The Post.
The bulk of the pardons are for individuals convicted of tampering with emission control systems on cars and trucks, including by
selling “defeat devices” and “tuners” to maximize the engine power, in violation of the Clean Air Act.

Trump had teased issuing six pardons to people convicted during the Biden administration for “fixing their car,” earlier on Truth Social.
It is my Great Honor to have just signed Pardons for six people who were persecuted by the Biden Administration, and were in, or being sent to, prison, for ‘fixing their car,’” the president wrote on Truth Social. “While I know this sounds ridiculous, it is nevertheless a fact, and part of the Weaponization an d Stupidity that our Country had to endure during four long years of Sleepy Joe Biden.
I AM SETTING THEM ALL FREE, RIGHT NOW!” 
NYP

No comments:

Post a Comment